Turnaround Time

Ordered Nov 24, shipment tracking number "USPS" provided Nov 27 saying package shipped.Tracking never updated and kept stating label created but no package received.

Emailed Kylie customer service many times and they kept saying it was an issue with USPS but no worries, package is definitely moving. Finally called USPS and they called it a blatant lie by Kylie as there is no such issue and the USPS has never received a package. USPS asked me to file a formal complaint against Kylie for giving false information. In the end, I have still not had a proper answer form Kylie, my package is God knows where yet they have had my $250 since Nov 24.

I will NEVER do business with them again despite my 15 year old wanting their products. Maybe when her Christmas present isn't under the tree, she will see what the company is really all about and make sure she lets all of her friends and social media followers know!!!!!

Seems to be the only thing that people actually pay attention to these days.No customer service otherwise!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of phone number to speak to person, Lies about usps.

Comments